Favors

Cherry Overkill?? PIP

brew311brew311 member
First Comment

My colors are black, white and red, with cherry ribbon accenting most of my paper products (and my shoes!).  I was originally going to get wine bottle stoppers as favors before stumbling on to this board.  So now I'm thinking edible favors.  My question is, if I do something like cherry flavored candy am I shoving the cherry motif down my guests' throats (literally)?  And am I being too flavor specific?  Or should I go w/ chocolate to appease the masses?  My mom suggested choc covered cherries, but I think they're gross to begin with.  Suggestions?

TIA!

Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: Cherry Overkill?? PIP

• bidge24bidge24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    personally, i am not fond of cherry flavored candy at all...it reminds me of cough medicine...but thats just me.   you could do a lot as far as the chocolate idea goes, whether its finding cute molds and doing it yourself, or even buying something chocolate covered.  maybe even a candy bar?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

You can get a candy mold at your local craft store in the shape of Cherries and make homeade Chocolates that look like cherries.

• alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the pp idea with the mold of a cherry and use basic chocolate, you could do white chocolate, dark chocolate and milk chocolate to appease the masses..
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cute shoes.  Go with chocolate.
  • dees14dees14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it would be shoving the theme down my throat, but I would prefer to eat chocolate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards