Flowers
Options

Best man's boutonniere - help!

Hello. My bridesmaids are in plum with a bouquet of picasso calla lillies, I'm in ivory with plum calla lillies. My fiance will have a plum calla lily for his boutonniere and his groomsmen will have a picassa calla lilly boutonniere. I would like my MOH to have the picassa calla lily mixed with a few plum calla lillies to distinguish her as my MOH. However, I do not know what to do for the best man. We could do a plum and picasso together but then his will be more showy than my fiance's and obviously we do not want that. Any ideas or advice? Thank you!

Re: Best man's boutonniere - help!

• Options
    PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    Just have him the same as the groomsmen.  No one will notice.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_best-mans-boutonniere-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:06afda7d-a5c4-4c4c-8c44-045fdba58a50Post:d7db34b1-389d-47d8-94a9-5dce03f01d0e">Re: Best man's boutonniere - help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just have him the same as the groomsmen.  No one will notice.
    Posted by Peavy[/QUOTE]

Yep.
  • Options
    This is one of those things that most guests will not even notice. You're over thinking it. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards