Flowers

afloral premade bouquets?

Anyone have experience with Afloral?
All the reviews seem great, I have found the perfect silk flowers - in my budget too - and all the flowers for the wedding party and boutineers for a reasonable price. Less than $100. 

Cool

Created by Wedding Favors

Re: afloral premade bouquets?

• NicnJen01NicnJen01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen a lot of reccomendations on here but I've never ordered myself.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, use afloral.com a lot. They are good to their word, their shipping is decent and you would not ask for a better return policy or the way you are treated when you return.
    Their flowers are of good qualitly as well. Please make sure you read the decriptions for sizes, one of those bouquets will not really appear to be a "full" bouquet for your  Bridesmaids, I like to use 2 for them and at least 3 for a Bridal.
    I believe these flowers are afloral.com

pansies are from Micheal's, rest Afloral.com bouquets (3)
  • BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I got my flowers from afloral and am very happy with them for the price.  The premade bouquets are a little small, but both my mom and sister think they are fine for the bridesmaid bouquets.  I did buy 2 of them to recombine for myself.  The quality is obviously not at good as real flowers, but I thnk they look very pretty and were affordable.
    Here are some pictures of my flowers.  This is exactlyas they arrived.  Nothing added and not taken apart and recombined...

Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards