Flowers
Options

Bouquet flowers for Tiffany Blue/ Chocolate Theme!

Hello,
Im stuck on flower ideas for my wedding which is in August. The BM dresses will be Pool most likely (aqua color)  they were originally going to be Truffle. Think the brighter color would look better in August. I just can't find any good flowers that would look good with these colors. ANY IDEAS??? thanks in advance~
Ashley

Re: Bouquet flowers for Tiffany Blue/ Chocolate Theme!

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There just aren't many blue or brown flowers, so maybe all white/ivory.

Or hydrangeas come in several shades of blue, and one that is sort of a pinkish brown.

• Options
    pavingtheroadpavingtheroad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Delphiniums come in blue, as well there are dendrobium orchids that are a deep purple and brighter blue (dyed of course but still beautiful). Also for brown look into bear grass, or chocolate cosmos.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010
  • Options
    plessjmplessjm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding that these were the colors. The girls in the wedding carried various shades of yellow and white. The flowers looked awesome on their dresses and really made them look so polished. Hope that helps let us know what you decide.
  • Options
    gaharvardgaharvard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agapanthus is a blue flower available in August. Also Hydrangeas, Delphiniums, Larkspur, Statice. I agree with Catwoman that ivory flowers would be great as well.
  • Options
    et-tu-pacemet-tu-pacem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For brown you could add brown ribbon, pinecones, wheat stalks, brown ornaments, etc. to a blue flower bouquet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding colors are pool blue, black, and white. I'm using white flowers most likely, but I've considered yellow and orange for a pop of color.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like hot pink as a pop of color against pool blue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everyone~
    Thanks for yalls help! I had thought about yellow and pink flowers as well just didn't know how well they would go with aqua  lol.. Im thinking about ivory hydrangeas and calla lillies and maybe making the calla lily a bright color or adding another flower to it. Y'all seem so educated on flowers! I know nothing about flowers except when one looks pretty.

I at first wanted dendrobium orchids the blue ones... but thought they might be too dark but they are gorgeous.
    Thanks for yalls help!

This stuff is already getting tiring.. wedding planning.. lol

Thanks,
    Ashley
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards