Flowers
Options

What type of bouquet will go with the Maggie S. Reese Dress?!

Hi

Am planning my wedding from the UK but getting married in South Africa.  It's really hard to explain to a florist via email what you want! 

My dress is the Reese by Maggie S (very glamorous! ) but I think I can only have a very simple bouquet so that the bouquet and dress don't compete for attention.

I really want to have white orchid but just not sure how to ask for them to be arranged!

Are there are Reese brides or similar out there that can let me know what they're bouquet is like or any simple orchid bouquets that I can see

Thanks a million x

Re: What type of bouquet will go with the Maggie S. Reese Dress?!

• Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    After seeing the dress (very pretty by the way) I knew that you needed something simple but glamorous.  Here are two pics I thought would compliment your dress nicely...

They are phalaenopsis orchids which is a great type of orchid because they are soft but large enough to make a statement.

Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your pictures and ideas!

I love the simplicity of the bouquets.    Good plan, Stan as say in the UK!

I was thinking about going without a bouquet, but I think I will need something to hold on to stop the shakes as I go down the aisle!
  • Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I definitely think you need some type of bouquet even if it is just a few stems...I just think flowers really finish off the whole bridal look.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards