Flowers
Options

fiftyflowers.com

I came across this website from a previous post on this board. I ordered 120 gerbera daisies for my wedding last weekend (7.18.09) and they were AWESOME!! I ordered them one month before my wedding, they called to confirm my order the next day. They arrived on Thursday the week of my wedding. I was able to track them using the FED-EX website, they said they would be at my house before noon, and they arrived at 11:55! They came packaged with nets over the buds and plastic tubes over the stems. Fiftyflowers.com called at 2:00 to verify that I had received my order and they reviewed the care routine with me. They told me to leave the plastic tubes on the stems until I was ready to use them, and the nets needed to be removed 4-5 hours after the daisies had been put into water. When we pulled the nets off we were amazed by how beautiful they were! Every single flower was perfect! By the time Saturday came they had almost doubled in size! We used them for the centerpieces at the reception. I called my mom today (one week after the wedding) and she said that about half of them are still perfect! I decided to leave a post about this website because I was so happy with my product! These flowers were amazing! They were even better than the bouquets I had ordered from my florist (I was too nervous to make my own)! When I told family members/friends that I was ordering these flowers they were all nervous for me that it wouldn't work out, now they are telling everyone they know about it! I had a great experience with this company and I hope other brides find this useful! ***I will post pictures of the flowers when I get our pictures back***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards