Flowers

Need help... what color flowers

My girls are wearing aqua (or tiffany blue) dresses with a brown sash that will match the brown sash on my dress.  I thought if we got colorful flowers that could become an accent color but I am not sure what would go with aqua and brown.  should we just stick with white?

Re: Need help... what color flowers

• edited December 2011
    I think white would look nice...but if you are looking for an accent color...how about bright pink? ~erin~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My suggestions, in order: Off whites or cream flowers hydraengeas, with a touch of blue soft pinks and blush (pale peachy pink) Mauve, pinkish purple. Magenta/hot pink
  • AmandaK2010AmandaK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should stick with brown, blue, and white.  I feel if you add too many colors it will be too overwhelming.  If you don't want those colors, add more shades of brown and blue.  That will add dimension without being too busy.
  • alivesoonalivesoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aqua is already a bright color I think you should go with white flowers and accent them with just a little blue and brown. blue hydrangeas have only tints of it and look really nice. chocolate brown flowers will accent the blue dresses, and yours, but make sure you use white or ivory for it not to be too strong. remember beauty is simplicity as well as elegance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards