Flowers

Flower Help..

so, I am on a very VERY tight budget and I am doing silk flowers and me and My bridal party are going to put the bouquets together ourselves. I planned on using white gerber daisies in a very tight round bouquet with a pool blue ribbon wrapped around the stems ( my bridesmaids will be wearing pool blue). But here is my dilema. I bought my dress today and ended up going with ivory because it looks better with my skin tone. Now I am worried about having white flowers up against an ivory dress. I am afraid it will make the dress look dingy. What other AFFORDABLE silk flowers  and colors could I use  that would look good with ivory and pool blue? I am not the crafty type so this is extrememly puzzling for me..lol

Re: Flower Help..

• edited December 2011
    How about a soft pink... or even lavender? Both of those colors are available in silk flowers and they'd go with pool blue. If the colors were really light, you'd get almost the same classic element, you were going for, just without the white and ivory competing. Another option would be to find a ribbon that combines white and ivory and use that with the pool blue ribbon... then the white gerber daisies might coordinate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards