Flowers

Florist Meeting

Hi Ladies Tomorrow I’m meeting with 3 potential florists – below are some questions I have so far – but I feel I need more.  What questions did you ask your florist?                                              What type of flowers do you recommend for my sage green and chocolate brown wedding? Are these flowers in seasoned at the time of my wedding? What happens if the flowers are dead or don’t look like we discussed – what is your remedy?   What time do you deliver flowers if I’m having a 5:30 wedding? Will you take bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel if we aren’t getting ready at the Golf Club? Do you rent/provide linens?  ·         Swags for ceremony ·         Organza chair ties for chairs ·         Swag for sweetheart table ·         Table runners What is your pick up / delivery procedure?  Can you provide lights under the swags/linen just for sweetheart table?  Do you rent your vases or do we buy them?
My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
Our Wedding Teasers
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Florist Meeting

• edited December 2011
    After you get a price for the linens, I'd also look to a rental company that specializes in the stuff.  I get the feeling, even with delivery and set up, the rental company would be less than the florists.Otherwise, all your questions sound really good.  I haven't done the florist thing yet; still waiting to finalize a few things, but that'll be my winter project.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards