Flowers

Boutonnieres and pomander balls

So for my wedding I decided to DIY my bouquet and the bridesmaids' because peonies are out of season for my date. Well my venue offers a pretty all inclusive package and I have a $200 floral credit so I'll be using that for the boutonnieres (5 guys) & pomander balls (2 flower girls). The thing is I have no idea what flowers to use for theirs considering the bridesmaids are made up of just peonies and mine is made up of peonies, roses, and ranunculus.

Here is a picture:

Any suggestions on what flowers to use for the boutonnieres and pomander balls? Thanks!

Re: Boutonnieres and pomander balls

• For pomanders I highly recommended using silk.  Fresh flowers need to be in water and soaked oasis balls are extremely heavy.  That being said, silk peonies are absolutely beautiful.  Perhaps then you could use the same flowers for the boutonnieres.  You can purchase the flowers from Michaels, etc. or order them on-line.  I would have a professional make them for you.  There are a couple of great stores on Etsy.com.  I used lovetheblooms (all one word).  Beautiful flowers, affordable prices and she custom orders.  Hope this helps.
  • Yeah I never thought about that for the balls omg lol thank you! The flowers I posted are the ones we're using and are silk peonies actually lol. :P I got them through afloral.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards