Flowers
Options

how much are you spending on centerpieces?

Hi everyone, i'm shopping around for centerpieces and wanted to get some ideas on how much  centerpieces usually cost especially the ones with the tall vase and a few hanging crystals.Thanks

Re: how much are you spending on centerpieces?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine are $90 apiece for floral branches in vases with river rocks.

imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Price points will vary dramatically by the location and the flowers used.    Generally, you can get recommendaitons for florists on the local board (see left side of screen) and will need to get multiple price quotes from the florists for your floral choices. 

Two ways to keep costs down are to use seasonal flowers and local flowers.  
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine were $65 for low centerpieces, not including the buckles I bought to put on the vases.  My head table centerpiece was bigger--$95.  I ended up wishing I had done the bigger one on all the tables.  This was in 2009. 

A tall centerpiece with crystals in my area would have been much more than this--probably $100 at least.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It totally depends where you get married. I am getting married in Seattle and want tall elaborate centerpieces with crystals hanging down and they are $450 each. A lot of florist will give you a range of prices for what you want. From my experience they range in price from $75 for something small to $500 for something massive.
  • Options
    Amanda1443994Amanda1443994 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea it def. depends on your area. In CT, all the florists I talked to said that tall centerpieces start at $150 for the bare minimum. If you want something big and lush, with crystal hanging down, it will easily be more like $300 each. I was like you, though, and wanted all tall centerpieces with pearls hanging down and we're paying $5,000 for everything.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards