Flowers

I need ideas for a Tiffany Blue and White wedding

Any suggestions would be appreciated :))
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: I need ideas for a Tiffany Blue and White wedding

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A girl on my local board did Tiffany blue with red and pink bouquets.  It was beee-u-tiful.
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also use white and blue hydrangeas if you want to avoid roses.  Our colors are Navy blue and white and that is what we are going with, all silk due to allergies and the time of day that we're getting married.  There are a lot of different floral choices that would look lovely with Tiffany blue and white, white and pink peonies, dark purple iris, anemones, yellow gerber daisies, mums, daffodils, orchids, it just depends on what you want to do. Red roses as the previous poster suggested would be lovely as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I love the idea of having Tiffany Blue and Pink with white.  That will look so beautiful.  I hope you find what you're looking for.  Goodluck and Congratuations on your upcoming wedding.
    Denise
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Tiffany Blue bride here.  I was told by my florist and wedding planner that it's a hard color to mix other colors with.  The colors I chose are very subdued:

antique pink
    sahara/champagne
    accents of ivory and gold

None of these would clash with the Tiffany blue, which is the main color.  I'm also a fan of just Tiffany blue and white, which is powerful.  And this is coming from someone who ordinarily likes bright jewel tones.  These two would looks great.

HTH!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards