Flowers

Garden Roses?

Has anyone used or is anyone using Garden roses for their bouquets?
I'm hoping to use mostly garden roses for myself and the bridesmaids, with the spray garden roses for the bouts. 
I planned on ordering a few to play around with them to see how many I would need, but I have to order so many, I feel like it'd be a huge waste.

Does anyone have any idea of how many to use for a bridesmaid bouquet, and then a bridal bouquet as well?  The flowers are 2-4inches each bloom.

Thanks in advance!
my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Garden Roses?

• A substantial bouquet will take about a dozen garden roses .  Centerpieces could have other flowers in order to fill it out nicely.  For a round table of 8-10 they usually take about 10, depending on how open they are.  Be careful with spray roses, if not kept in water they wilt very easily, not always the best flower for bouts.  Hope this helps.
  • I absolutely adore garden roses and will be using them in my bouquet. These guys love them too http://www.weddingchicks.com/category/weddingchicks/bouquetrecipe/ Their recipes are great starting point, it might not be exactly what you want but they will give you really good amounts to start with.
  • So heart breaking news....just got a call that the garden roses we planned on using aren't going to be available and now I'm less than 3 weeks out and have to redo EVERYTHING! :(
    my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards