Flowers
Options

DIY bouquets...HELP!!

My bridal party and I are planning to diy the bouquets....
we are going for a hand tied look and my wedding colours are Navy Blue, Burlap, and Ivory.
however I prefer not to have all white bouquets. I am leaning more towards a little bit of pale pinks or purples.  and I am absolutly useless at identifying flowers. The wedding is June 22nd.

Can anyone suggest types and colours of flowers that look good together?

Re: DIY bouquets...HELP!!

• Options
    Roses are always a good base. You could do hydrangeas, tulips, stock, lisianthus, ranunculus...the combinations are endless, especially with your color scheme. It also depends on what kind of look you want. Do you like classic or more whimsical look? Do you want them to be round, fluffy, or more sprayed out, etc. Find some pictures of what you like and start from there. If you don't recognize the flowers, then there are plenty of people here that will help you identify them. 

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    I wish you the best.  That seems like a major undertaking.  My first wedding my mom did my flowers and it turned out to be entirely too big.  I want a tight small bouquet this time... Be mindful of that and I hope you all have fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards