Flowers

HELP! need BM's bouqets!! wedding in 7 weeks

i have these bridesmaid dresses for a wedding that was planned for sept but fiance got deployed so now weddign is this march. i need a bouqet to pull these into and evening outdoor wedding. these bridesmaid dresses are already purchased so i have to match them. my dress is all lace and my bouquet consist of white hydrangeas and white peonies and white with a small bit of soft pink  peony bulbs. i tried a blueish purple hydrangea but it looked terriible! HELP!!!!!

Re: HELP! need BM's bouqets!! wedding in 7 weeks

• how about beige, green and pale pink hydrangeas?
  • i tried a bluegreenhydrangea but i need something to pull them into a more elegant feel..maybe a rose or something
  • I guess I would stay away from the hydrangeas for your bridesmaids.. keep those just for your bouquet. Make your bouquet unique... Maybe try for something completely different like yellow, orange, red, greens etc all sorts of random colors! The other red colors would help tie the dress to the bouquet and the other colors would make the dress look more bright for March. Just a suggestion! Hope everything goes well and your Wedding is Fantastic! :)
  • What about a mix of coral, pink and white peonies for the girls?  The picture seems more of a coral tone than pink, so the coral peony may match nicely.  Have you talked to the florist already?  They may have some advice. 

• quicksand roses-pullin the taupe. small red spray roses-pulls in the bottom of the dresses.green hydrangeas and  med to hot pink tulips.  elegant,spring and goes with the dress and has the hydrangeas that are in your bouquet. You can save the peonies just for your bouquet or if you want add a few to the bridesmaids bouquets.
    that's my 2cents worth
  • perhaps vendela roses ( creamy beige) with a few red tulips fo some springy elegance...   or maybe red tulips clustered with ivory hydrangea...

even as simple as a tiny clutch of black bacchara roses with long stems and a great lace stem wrap... such a gorgeous dress keep it small and simple... pics ...
    vendela...

black bacchara rose next
    red tulip next...
  • I recommend red tulips, they are spring flowers, and can come in different shades of red and burgundy. They would look elegant paired with cream or ivory or even green hydrangeas. Are you using silk or real flowers? I have made flowers for wedding using both. There are some lovely silk options out there including a dark red peony and tulips with green accents. 

One last note, the shape and feel of a tulip will go great with the contrustrion of this dress. Very sleek and elegant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards