Flowers
Options

show me your DIY flowers!

I am in the midst of the Great DIYor Professional Florist Debate.

I would love to see your DIY flowers (centerpieces, bouquets, bouts, etc). If you have details about which flowers you used and the quantity per piece (example: bouquet is 30 white roses), I would love the details!

TIA!

-Meg
gettin' hitched 05.04.13

Re: show me your DIY flowers!

• Options
    I ordered my flowers from the local florist who makes the bouquets for the local Costco kiosk. If you have a Costco membership, go to your local store and ask at the customer service desk for the florist's name & phone number (I understand Sam's Club sells flowers too, but I don't have a membership there).

I called this florist and inquired into how to go about ordering. She informed me that she can get any flowers on the Costco website (there is a floral tab). She said to call about a week or two before the wedding.

I ordered from her 96 (12 dozen) white vendella long stem roses, 80 stems of white Asiatic lillies, and 2 large bunches of baby's breath. This was $173. It was enough for 10 centerpieces, 5 short ones with roses & baby's breath, and 5 tall ones with the lillies and baby's breath, and some nice long grass stems that came with the lillies.

Tall centerpieces

Short centerpieces

I ordered the 20 piece white wedding packet from Costco online, it was $399 for my bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 6 corsages, 6 bouts, a toss bouquet, and a centerpiece. They will custom make them for you, substituting centerpieces for bouquets, etc.

So, for $572 I got all my bouquets, bouts, corsages, and 10 centerpieces.
  • Options
    Thank you! So very helpful!!
    gettin' hitched 05.04.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards