July 2012 Weddings
Options

I need to say something....

I want to apologize for being flaky around here. I've REALLY missed you ladies and I hate coming back here and feeling all lost! :( I'm blaming all of this on my MOH who is taking up all of my attention, haha.

I had no idea I could miss people I've never met before this much. Or do I have an addiction? :)

You ladies are a lot of fun!! Good luck this month and I want every single one of you to come back with stories and pictures of your wedding!!!
doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I need to say something....

• Options
    Ditto! I've also come and gone a lot, depending on how busy I've been. Noboy blames you for paying attention to your MOH over us! I'm guessing a lot will stray away in the next couple of weeks...especially as they get married and go on honeymoons! I cannot wait for all of the PIPs to start rolling in this month!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    mekiakoo I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how things are!!!  I hope you are having so much fun with your MOH! I know how excited your were to see her :)
  • Options
    MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know you're having a blast with your MOH!!! *hugs*
  • Options
    We missed you! I hope your trip was successful and productive!
    You missed our mad facebook adding friend frenzy.  So you should probably get on that. Find one and you'll find us all. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards