Flowers

winter flowers

Hi ladies!

I'm getting married in February, and I am really just starting to think about our flowers and centerpieces.  Our wedding will definitely be a winter wonderland, but I don't want to go over the top.  My FI wants some tall arrangements with the branches and some hydrangea and some crystals which is definitely what I want, but not on every table.  Any other ideas?  I also need some ideas for accent colors in our arrangements.  White hydrangea can't be the only thing we have!! :)  Our colors are pretty easy to match, navy and silver.  Any thoughts or pictures of winter weddings would be great!  TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: winter flowers

• edited December 2011
    Hey, my wedding is december 4.  That is my idea as well, I was thinking one tall extravagent piece and having different sized smaller pieces that are different put incorporate pieces of the large one. 
    http://www.foreverphotographystudio.com/blog/lauren-and-jim/
    That is the website most of my ideas came from... as well as some ideas of my own like mirrors with candle votices and fake snow on them and more...
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot, also white holly and poinsettas are great, you can glitter the poinsettas.  A mistletoe crystal would add alot of flare and sparkle to your reception
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!! Those pictures are beautiful! That is basically what I picture mine looking like! Thank you so much!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ash, I sent that link to my florist and she LOVED the look!  She is making some plans now to sketch up for us!  I swear that is exactly the image I had in my mind!! :)  LOVE THEM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards