Flowers
Options

Where to find premade bouts online?

I need to find a few faux boutonnieres online for people who are not in the wedding party, such as the readers, ushers, and my godparents.  My preferred bloom would be a calla lily or orchid.  Can you suggest for me places I can get them online?

I saw one store, aflorals.com, but I wasn't sure of their quality.  Anyone have experience with them?
Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where to find premade bouts online?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just sent you a PM!

Haley
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my bouts and corsages from afloral.com and was very pleased with the quality. I have pics in the DIY section if you want to look.  Good luck!
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_premade-bouts-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:73f3d115-d972-4f17-9bf4-572bc8d5c376Post:f026552c-1d6f-481f-b4a9-8a6c01b65bb0">Re: Where to find premade bouts online?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought my bouts and corsages from afloral.com and was very pleased with the quality. <strong>I have pics in the DIY section if you want to look. </strong> Good luck!
    Posted by hbennett7[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, let me see the pics!  I don't see a link to the DIY section of your bio, unless you're referring to the DIY Board, which I don't know which is your post.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards