Flowers
Options

I know nothing about flowers...

Hi all, I'm getting married next October and am having the hardest time coming up with flower ideas. We already have our centerpiece, (3 wire pumpkins with beads, and candles in them) so I'm just looking for bouquet ideas :) Any suggestions are welcome!!
09/12- Dx PCOS; currently taking Metformin 1500mg.
10/12-Married my best friend
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: I know nothing about flowers...

• Options
    soozy87soozy87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try googling some ideas. What are your colors? What kind of flowers to you like? Do you even like flowers? Have you talked to a florist? Do you plan on doing the flowers yourself?
    ~May 21,2011~
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd try looking up fall flower inspiration pictures on google or pinterest. Look up flowers that are in season and will go with your color scheme. Not trying to be snarky, but google and pinterest will offer a wealth of images that we could not all post here.

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You have have obviously decided to go with the fall theme. So for yourself you could follow that theme, for instance orange roses.  For the bridesmaids, depending what colours they are wearing, again fall colours.  If are making the bouquets yourself, go into youtube, where you will find do it yourself videos.  If you are having a florist do your flowers, go prepared, tell them your theme, colours etc.  Bunches Bob
    Bunches Bob "Have Fun With Those Blooms"
  • Options
    umyarnqueenumyarnqueen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya.  I'm feeling lost, too.  My favorite flowers are lilies, so check those out.  They come in a lot of different shades of orange.  You could also play with the idea of feathers - ostrich feathers - to tie in black, if you want to.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards