Flowers

Costco/Sam's Club Bulk Flowers - question about seasonal availability

We are most likely going to go with Sam's and/or Costco to purchase bulk flowers to make DIY centerpieces and ceremony decorations. 

My question for those of you who are familiar with this process is whether or not the flowers available to order change by season.  We are getting married May 18th and I want sunflowers, gerbera daisies, baby's breath, and possibly orchids or mums.  I'm really hoping that these will be available at that time!

Any other suggestions regarding ordering bulk flowers are appreciated.

Edit: headline
May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Costco/Sam's Club Bulk Flowers - question about seasonal availability

• I ordered my flowers from Costco, and checked their website periodically before our wedding. I only had white roses, white asiatic lillies and baby's breath, and they had all of those regardless of season.

I am not sure about the gerbera daisies, mums or orchids. The daisies are a summer flower, and the mums are in the fall, however, that doesn't mean that their greenhouse sources don't have them all the time. I believe orchids are greenhouse flowers all the time, so they may be available. I know the sunflowers were available year round, as I always saw them on Costco's site.  

I'd recommend calling the customer service numbers for each and asking.

I have nothing but good things to say about Costco, and I know Sam's Club brides have been happy as well based on what I've seen.

Good luck.
  • It's good to know that the ones most important to us will be available, but I do think I'll call customer service.  Thanks so much!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards