Flowers

Season Flowers for September

What flowers are available in September? I am trying to plan my flowers but am looking for flowers that will be in season. We are getting married on September 4th 2011.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Season Flowers for September

• ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Acashia, Allium, Alstromeria, Amaranthus, Anemone, Baby's Breath, Bittersweet, Carnation, China berry, Chrysanthemum, Cockscomb, Cosmos, Echinops, Freesia, Gerbera Daisy, Gladiolus, Hypericum, Iris, Juniper, Kangaroo paw, Kalancheo, Liatrus, Lily, Asiatic, Lily, Gloriosa, Misty Blue, Orchid, Pepper berry, Protea, Queen Ann's Lace, Quince, Rover, Roses, Rowen berry, Salvia, Solidago, Statice, Star of Bethlehem, Sunflower, Water lilies, Yarrow, Zinnia.
  • edited December 2011
    Add to the list:
    Calla Lilies, gerber daisies, stock, Dahlia, Bell of Ireland, & Pincushion Protea.

What are your colors???
    Anniversary
  • bookaddict18bookaddict18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are going to be a light blue, lavender and white.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bookaddict18bookaddict18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking Daisy, Misty Blue and now I need a light blue flower.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    daisies, roses and sunflowers :o) would be pretty
  • edited December 2011

Hi bookaddict18!

My wedding is also next September 2011 (30th).  I didn't want to have the bright fall colors that seems to pop up on my search browser.  I'm having an outdoor wedding and the venue already has so much color. So I did a bit of research and finally came up with........see pics.......baby's breath and roses seems to be always available.  I also read that Dahlia's and Mums are summer/fall flowers.

Bride's Maid bouquets (will be smaller in proportion to mine)

Bride's Bouquet

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards