Flowers

Waxed preserved bridal bouquet?! HELP

Years ago while looking through a bridal magazine, I saw a company that made bridal bouquets that were sort of covered in wax, so that once the wedding day was over, you could keep them!  Most of them had crystals, feathers, etc. in there too and they were just beautiful!!
I have googled it 100 times, but I can not find any website, and I can not remember the name of the company!  Has anybody had one of these bouquets, or does anyone even REMEMBER THE NAME?!

Re: Waxed preserved bridal bouquet?! HELP

• edited December 2011
    no but you can try keepsake floral - preserving company
  • AbbeyS2011AbbeyS2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I googled Wedding Flower Preservation and came across one article that says the professional freeze drying method is the best of all.  It mentioned wax preservation but cautioned the flowers look fake with that method.

I would look into other methods if you want to keep your bouquet.

I am going to preserve my bouquet in my photographs! 

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I do wedding bouquets with preserved roses and other preserved flowers! If that is the look your  going for all hand done! here is my email tinmouthfloral@yahoo.com  I can send pics to you!!!

Chastity
  • edited December 2011
    I don't really want to keep my bouquet if I end up getting a fresh flower bouquet.  I was just looking for the name of the company that made these bouquets bec ause they were beautiful.  Even if they were made out of fresh flowers, they were just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards