Flowers
Options

Looking for gold vases

Does anyone know where i can buy gold color vases (some tall, some small) for my flower centerpices ?
Thanks in advance Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for gold vases

• Options
    dogsandfrogsdogsandfrogs member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen some at Michaels and Jo Ann's now that the holidays are rolling in.  I haven't paid much attention to them, but they're probably worth checking out!

You could also always find the shapes you like and then spray paint them.  Or if you want a different kind of look for them, one of my favorite things I've done to color vases is to buy clear glass vases and by bottled paint (since it's thinner) in the color I want, squirt some in, and roll the vase around to cover the inner surface.  You can mix a little water into thicker ones to get them to spread more easily, but if you add too much it just gets runny and doesn't stick to the walls.  I usually let them sit for a week before I put anything in them.  I will say I've never tried to contain water in a vase I've done this too (I've only ever done arrangements with artificial flowers and branches), so if you're planning on putting some water for flowers in the bottom I honestly can say I know if it'll hold up.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards