Flowers
Options

How many florists did you meet with before booking with one?

I made several appointments for the next few weeks, but am wondering how many places did you look at before booking? I am definitely on a budget so I am shopping around for the best price and quality. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How many florists did you meet with before booking with one?

• Options
    I honestly looked at about ten places. It was hard to find a good florist who would make dreams come true in my budget lol. Don't give up! Try thumbtack.com for florist too, they can be way cheaper than a shop to find a florist who works out of their home. Same quality without the shop over head.
  • Options
    Just the one. We clicked immediately, and I could tell she got my vision. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Just one. I didn't want to admit it until I saw the prior post.
  • Options
    One.  She fit our budget and we we liked her work.  We knew our wedding day flowers would be beautiful and they were.
  • Options
    Three. Two traditional brick and mortar places, and a woman who did it out f her home. I felt like three was the perfect number, it gave me a good idea of what things cost and I ended up really loving one of them immediately.
  • Options
    One.  But I didn't even really meet with her because I used to work for her for 4 years so it was just known that she would be my florist.

I think with anything in life if you shop around too much you will just get confused and overwhelmed.  I think meeting with 3-4 florists is plenty and should give you some variety.  Just know that floral prices are regional so the actual cost of the flowers probably won't change, but what will change is what the florist can do within your budget that meets your vision.  Each florist is different creatively so just go with the florist that seems to get your vision the best. 

• Options
    Two. I wanted to get price comparisons. But I was really confident with the first place we went and we ended up going with them. I did a ton of research on yelp before we ever met with anyone though.
  • Options
    I met with one, but I got quotes via email from two others.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards