Flowers

purpl and red i cant find a good looking ones that ppl dont use

we and jordan are have a purpl red and black fun wedding  and we cant find flowers 2 use and we have a 6 week old baby girl and shoud i give hwe flowers?

Re: purpl and red i cant find a good looking ones that ppl dont use

• edited December 2011
    we and jordan are have a purpl red and black fun wedding  and we cant find flowers 2 use and we have a 6 week old baby girl and shoud i give hwe flowers?
  • edited December 2011
    I don't understand this. I hope you are not having her be a flower girl or something as she is way too young. I would talk to your florists. But I think I would be a bit apprehensive putting real flowers that close to such a young baby.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you really want to expose an infant to all of that?  At the very least...please don't put flowers on the baby.  Tell your florist what you are looking for and let them help you...they are the experts!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    ok i wont but what flowers would look sweet
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am very confused by this post.

I don't think you should be exposing an infant to so much.  Infants immune systems are still growing at that age and can catch colds and infections so much easier than full grown children or adults.  Also, I would not want to risk exposing her to real flowers at such an early age.  She might be allergic and you don't want to deal with that on your wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards