the bouquets are likley to be calas nice and simple

we are having square vases some smaller and some larger

the theme is white, silver and blue

I was thinking in the vases to have either:
hydragenas
peonies *but they wont be in season
casablanca lillies
greenery will be dusty miller and brunia 

can you think of other flowers that would work and look pretty and full?

Re: late august wedding

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_late-august-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:c4b8931a-1290-4b67-83df-b159adee2457Post:98c779ab-68bf-4c84-ab14-94266958c356">late august wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]it is a back  yard wedding and reception takes place both in doors and outdoors the bouquets are likley to be calas nice and simple we are having square vases some smaller and some larger the theme is white, silver and blue I was thinking in the vases to have either: hydragenas peonies *but they wont be in season casablanca lillies greenery will be dusty miller and brunia  can you think of other flowers that would work and look pretty and full?
    Posted by shaneollenberger[/QUOTE]
    If you are looking for substiutes for the peonies,  roses and gerberas will be in season and are available in white.  You could just go with casablanca lilies, dusty miller and hydrangeas
  • White dahlias would be very pretty too.
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dahlias and Garden Roses are a great alternative to the peony
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards