Flowers

Real Touch Flowers

Hello All,

I am researching flowers for my wedding. I would love real flowers but I'm on a budget and I want to be able to keep my bouquet after the wedding. I was wondering if anyone has used the real touch roses. I have looked at Hobby Lobby and like the look of them. So I wanted opinions from other people. If you liked them, if they were relatively priced. :) Thanks for the help! 

Re: Real Touch Flowers

• I'm assuming Real touch is the same as Soft touch, which is what I'm doing for my wedding!  I saw a local company at a recent Bridal show that used them in combination with silk, and they were GORGEOUS.  I spoke with the owner, and we came up with a custom order to get exactly what we want!  We just sent in the deposit!  For us, it ended up being cheaper than the flower estimates I got, and I requested all soft touch roses and no silk.  After tax, we had my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, toss bouquet, flower girl corsage, grooms bout, 5 groomsmens bouts, and 2 ring bearer bouts, for $350, which was fine for us!  Our flower estimates were around $100 more expensive, and for that we had to compromise and not use roses, which was devastating to me.  What I like about going through this company is that the owner will be putting together our order over the course of weeks, and she's going to be sending us pictures every step of the way so that they look EXACTLY the way we want!  I won't have to worry about preserving my bouquet, and everyone in our WP will get to keep theirs as an extra gift!  It worked out REALLY well for us!  I highly recommend it!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards