Flowers

Lynn with Creative Florals in South Florida is THE BEST!!

For all those brides to be out there who, like me, were totally lost with this whole wedding planning process.....call Lynn with Creative Florals!  She has been a God send with her fresh and chic floral designs and her endless helpful ideas and referrals!!  She has been in the business for about 35 years and has connections with tons of local vendors!  Her floral designs will take your breathe away, but she doesn't stop there!  She also has AMAZING staging/alter ideas for your ceremony!!  Her practical advice is priceless and the individual time and attention she spends with each bride is how she truly captures your dream wedding!!!  I am so thankful I found her and highly recommend her to anyone in South Florida!  Call her today!  CREATIVE FLORALS -- (561)358-4624  I can't thank you enough Lynn! Laughing

Re: Lynn with Creative Florals in South Florida is THE BEST!!

• Just an update on Lynn Tweedale with Creative Florals...she opened a new store on US1 in Tequesta in the Villiage Square shopping plaza.  The address is 271 S. US Hwy 1 Tequesta, FL 33469!  She has really stepped it up for this wedding season!  Her amazing design for my alter is going to be one of kind.  Make sure to call her and let her help you bring your vision to life!  She is so flexible and works great with all budgets!!  She has been in the business for about 35 years and has connections with tons of local vendors! I am so thankful I found her and highly recommend her to anyone in South Florida!  Call her today!  CREATIVE FLORALS -- (561)277-9102 or toll free (855)283-5045 OR you can check out her website www.creativefloralsfl.com AND her email address is creativefloralsfl@aol.com  I can't thank you enough Lynn! Laughing
  • Your only two posts, 4 months apart are to tout a particular vendor.  I smell a vendor and vendors aren't allowed to post here. reported.
  • YesidelEriad - STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS!  REPORTED.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards