Flowers
Options

Blooming Blossoms - Providence, RI

If you are looking for amazing flowers and the best service, go to Blooming Blossoms on Hope Street in Providence.  My sister recently got married and we had a major issue with the flowers we were supposed to have for her wedding.  Two days before the wedding, we called Blooming Blossoms in hopes that we could get any kind of arrangements.  The owner Pam was so incredibly nice, and not only agreed to give us everything we needed including bouquets and table arrangements, she was even able to give my sister the exact flowers she had wanted in the first place.  We were so desperate; we even offered to pay anything.  Not only did the flowers look absolutely stunning, Pam charged us a fair and very reasonable price.

I highly recommend Blooming Blossoms to any bride.   Their flowers are the highest quality, and they completely take the stress out of planning!

Re: Blooming Blossoms - Providence, RI

• Options
    edited July 2012
    So you joined TK just to praise a vendor?  Do you really think we don't know this is the florist?  Next time, read the TOS.  Goodbye.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards