Flowers

Flower Tip...She does AMAZING work!!

I just wanted to let everyone know what amazing work Sheri Boston does with silk flowers...I'm not much of a flower person, to be honest...and this was one of the things I was dreading the most about planning my wedding...and thank God I found Sheri's website!!   ( http://www.weddingbouquets.com/index.html )

I looked around the site, and fell in love with the hydrangeas, and ended up emailing Sheri, just to see if she could help me pick some things out. 

Let me tell you, Sheri.........is THE BEST!!  She was willing to work with me on a payment schedule, and she was in contact with me the entire time I was ordering, and even emailed me pictures of her work in progress.  She's very talented, and such a hard worker!   She even coordinated the flowers to match my bridesmaid's dresses!

My order was shipped to me last week, and I honestly cried a little when I saw all the bouquets, and the boutineers and corsages, and my centerpiece for the head table...happy tears of course.  And she throws in a free toss bouquet if your order is more than $200!! 

Honestly, everyone should use her...if you're not planning on having real flowers, that is.  And to make things even better: she sells more than just flowers!  She offers everything from ring bearer pillows, and flower girl baskets, to veils and headpieces. 

I can't wait til my wedding is finally here, so I can show off Sheri's work. 
--If only every aspect of planning was as easy as the flowers, I'd be alright!

Re: Flower Tip...She does AMAZING work!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Sherri.    Just so you know vendors are not allowed on the knot.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Just an FYI...I'm not Sheri...she asked me to write a testimonial...that's all I did.  I'm not a vendor...

Her website is listed above.

I don't check this site often...sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards