Flowers

Teal & Copper - *PICTURE HEAVY*

Hello ladies,
I need some creative minds --
My color palette is Ivory, Teal (has a sheen), and Copper (metallic)

These are my Bouquet options - .

or

or

The ceremony flowers are mostly going to be callas pouring out of tall cylinders and cylinders with floating candles.

The reception flowers consist of submerged callas, orchids, and tulips in different sized cylinders.

Where I am having trouble is picking flowers for the bridesmaids...
I'm not sure whether to stay with callas & orchids or go with a complete different flower...
Here are a couple of ideas I've had so far...
Please let me know what you think.
THANKS!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Teal & Copper - *PICTURE HEAVY*

• I love calla lilies. Why not use the coppery calla lilies for your bouquet and white calla lilies for the bridesmaids?
  • Agree with PP.  Love the bottom pic (even if the dresses are a different color)

• the copper colored callas for you...because of the price...save the premium flowers for your bouquet.....then do shades of the coppers butterscotches, different monocromatic flowers for the girls.  your pictures will pop and be more virbrant.   Don't give the girls white if this is a fall wedding ....please.
  • Another idea would be to save the large calla boquet for you, and then make bridesmaid boquets with a few callas and lots of greenery (there are so many options if you don't want different flowers, like ferns, succulents, thistle, grasses, berries, and those curly fiddlehead ferns).  I'd give yourself some color in your boquet and do a different color for the bridesmaid boquets.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards