Flowers

Budget Flowers

I'm not too concerned about my flowers- they just really aren't that important to me.  I am meeting with the florist next week.  My colors are hot pink and granny smith apple green.  Does anyone have any suggestions on inexpensive flowers for the girls, the guys, and some centerpieces?  We are doing 3 different centerpieces- 1 submerged roses, granny smith apples, and I'm stuck on the 3rd centerpiece.  Also, I have no idea what I should tell her my budget will be.

Re: Budget Flowers

• Hi- 
    Not sure where you are in S Florida... At first I was going to use a local florist until I realized how expensive they were. I went to a Briday show at my venue and Dream Makers was there. I started talking to Rose and I instantly got a great feeling about her. (she's also been in the business for 30+ years in Boynton Beach)

When we met her she was absolutely AMAZING! She would ask whether our venue was inside or outside since that affects the flowers. She pointed us in the direction of the flowers we should use all while keeping us UNDER budget and threw some things in for free! All of her flowers are flown in out of the country and she has thousands of pictures and ideas to help you on your special day. 

For your third centerpiece why don't you do both flowers and apples together? I'm doing high centerpeices and low centerpieces too break it up so it's not so cookie cutter. If you do go and see Rose be sure to let her know I sent you!!  :) Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • choose a similar rose for your bouquets with mini green hydrangea ( they aren't as expensive as people think for the space they will take up in your bouquet) and possibly a white??  Think practically about your budget.  You are paying for a service not just the flowers, but you should have an idea of what your max is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards