Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Need help with music?

I like the oldies. Frank Santra, Louie Armstrong etc... Feel good music and classic that everyone can enjoy. I am on a budget. Should I do my own hit list or get a D.J?

Also, how much do good D.J's cost? Know anyone?

Re: Need help with music?

• If you want to do the work of finding the music and setting up the equipment yourself, then by all means -- do the music on your own.

Any decent DJ should already have that kind of stuff. As far as the price, you should try asking that on your local board. Links are in the blue column on the left. In Minneapolis, they range from $300-$1500+, depending on your needs.
  • In Response to

Thank you so much!

<a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_need-help-with-music-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:0a1285e6-997c-4578-b8d3-39f38eb726a7Post:dda77955-b651-48d5-ab09-634c9c441d60">Re: Need help with music?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you want to do the work of finding the music and setting up the equipment yourself, then by all means -- do the music on your own. Any decent DJ should already have that kind of stuff. As far as the price, you should try asking that on your local board. Links are in the blue column on the left. In Minneapolis, they range from $300-$1500+, depending on your needs.
    Posted by tpender13[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards