Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

a little off topic

So we are having a causal outdoor non-religious wedding. Do you ladies have an suggestions for ceremony songs? I don't want to traditional acoustic wedding songs. The only other song I've heard is At Last, and I feel We're too young for that song (21 and 23).Its amazing how hard it is to find appropriate songs!Thanks,Erin
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: a little off topic

• edited December 2011
    Love is a beautiful thing - paul vassaraMaking memories of us - keith urbanzac brown band - whatever it isforever - john michael montgomeryin my life - beatlesAin't love a kick in the head - dean martin (my fav)she is love - parachute varascall flats - i meltwhen i fall in love - by many, my fav is arthur prysocksweet pea - amos leecome away with me - norah jonesand of course...let's get rocked - def lepord :p I'm a country fan though (and 80's). I don't want cheesy traditional songs either, I want something we all listen to! 
  • chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    let's get rocked.. why didn't i think of that!!? i have some choices too:-Love theme from "St. Elmo's fire"-I'm Yours - Jason Mraz-All You Need Is Love - The Beatles-Lucky - Colbie Callait and Jason Mraz-Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton-somewhere over the rainbow - isreal kamakawiwo'ole
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking about walking down to Somewhere over the rainbow. Do you ladies think that would work? Thanks for all the song suggestions, they are wonderful:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    a friend of mine got married in the mountains of Pennsylvania. She did the somewhere over the rainbow song (the carribean version though?) and it was awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards