Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Upbeat Reception Entrance Song

Hey girls, I am looking for ideas on a couple of upbeat songs for the wedding party and then for me and my FH to enter the reception to. We wanna make a grand entrance and get the party started. Any ideas?

Re: Upbeat Reception Entrance Song

• edited December 2011
    We just found "Beat it"....but the version by Fall out Boy! We are using that one!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are playing Wretches and Kings by Linkin Park. Not terribly uplifitng, but an awesome and fun beat.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback ladies! Those are great ideas :)
  • edited December 2011
    Dogs Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine but you'd have to play the song for a bit or it to get to the upbeat part!
  • gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're walking into either the top gun theme, or something by deadmau5 (brazil or strobe)

the biggest thing for us is that we wanted something without lyrics so that they could hear us being announced and not have to turn the music up and down 15 times. lol
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We like these:

Final Countdown by Europe
    Forever by Chris Brown
    Chicago Bulls theme song
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our bridal party walk in to club can't even handle me by Flo Rida, not sure about our entrance yet
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We are thinking of having the rock version of "Canon in D" played for our reception entrance since I will be walking down the aisle to the classical version. Thought it would be kinda funny :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jennlovesjeffjennlovesjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     we used chris browns song 'forever' it was perfect
  • edited December 2011
    I will definitely have to listen to some of these!
  • katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This sounds crazy but we will all be walking into the reception to the Mortak Kombat theme song, with everyone being introduced like the fighters are in the game =]....It came from our initials being M and K and my FI's love of video games.
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • edited December 2011
    Mortal combat is such a cute idea! and I love that it's so personal to you :)
  • OMG I love this idea!! I don't know if I could actually do it but my honey is a gamer too and it makes so much sense to do something fun like that!  Super original. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards