Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Is there a way to remove lyrics and just have the music to a song?

I would love to walk down the aisle to George Strait's The Breath You Take. However, I'm having difficulty finding it in an instrumental that doesnt sound all off. None of them I have found sound like the actual song. Does anyone know of a way to get a copy of the song, sans the singing , that sounds like the actual cd version?

You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is there a way to remove lyrics and just have the music to a song?

• Options
    schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    karoke version?

maybe email a dj for advice?
  • Options
    vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Look for a version from the Vitamin  String Quartet.  They do instrumentals for mainstream songs on strings.  Not sure if they have what you are looking for, but that is all I have.

ROCK IS KING!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know if you've tried this, but if you go to ITunes and type in the song title and "karaoke", sometimes you can get the same radio quality, just without the words.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe there is a function on dj equipment that allows the vocals to be taken out.  I would ask them for sure!
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, your DJ can (possibly) take it out.  I used to have a program that could do this but I don't have it any more nor do I remember what it was called but they do exist.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards