Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Can you provide djs with music?

So I've looked at some djs music online and haven't found the artists I like. I like artists like priscilla ahn, ingrid michealson, and the stars. I also have a very specific first dance song that I doubt many will have. Can I get a dj that will take my music and put it together or will I have to use my ipod and put it together myself? 

Re: Can you provide djs with music?

• Our DJ had to download several songs before our reception.  They were requests, but they weren't in his database.  I would ask your DJ what his willingness is to download what you want, if he/she isn't then find a new DJ.  Don't pay for something that you don't want.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ours was willing and able to do that, but it turned out he had a HUGE database of songs, and all ours were in there. If there are some not-as-popular artists that you want to use, usually (at least this is what our DJ told us we could do in that case), you can give them a file with the song on it and they can use it that way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • We are M.R.SimsDJServices. we have close to 600,000 songs in our database/ if theres not a song we dont have, we get it. If interested contact us at mrsimsdjservicesyahoo.com. or follow us at www.facebook.com/m.r.simsdjservices. or by phone. 586/601/9709. Ty, maureen, owner/operator
  • I know the perfect DJ that can handle any requests, contact
      alwaysblessed111@hotmail.com
  • Absolutely. All DJs expect to hear what songs you want on your special day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards