Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

could be a disaster!

My fiance and I are getting married in 3 months at a local resturaunt. We have about 40 guests and the ceremony and lunch will be all in the same room.... We are doing our own music and I am trying to think of songs to play throughout the day..... I have my ceremony music. but I would like music playing while we take quick pictures before lunch, during lunch and then more upbeat music for after lunch while we mingle. There isnt a dance floor but there is so much room to move around I dont want stuffy music!!! any suggestions would be appreciated:)

Re: could be a disaster!

• Well, what kind of music do you LIKE?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We are all over the board.... My fiance LOVES 80's and a lot of undergroud stuff... .I like all kinds of music as well. I have a list of songs we want played.. I just was looking for suggestions of songs I may have forgotten about! I have a list going of songs I hear on the radio that I forgot about...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards