Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Music yes or no?

Hello my wedding is in 4 weeks and i dont have any music plans for my ceremony .do i really need it opinons please?????

Re: Music yes or no?

• I'm sure you don't have to do music but I have never been to a wedding that didn't have it. It's hard to imagine a ceremony without the music. I would think it would be awkward sitting in complete silence the entire time. Check out this website, it will give you more insight. but its up to you
    http://voices.yahoo.com/wedding-ceremony-songs-486187.html

Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • edited August 2012
    I went to a ceremony without music.  Ya, this couple didn't think it through and it was very weird, almost awkward. Half the guest didn't know it started when it did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree that music is pretty necessary at a ceremony, even if just a processional and recessional.  If you're not a music person, and your FI isn't either, then just choose some well-known classical piece from Bach, Beethoven, etc.  It'll basically be white noise, but will get the job done.
  • I just had my wedding last Saturday and I have to tell you that I personally could not imagine a wedding without music. If you deside on "yes", look at my posting on Vogue Music Events, who provided the music for my wedding. I see that you are writing from Jersey. They are located in New York, but call them and see if they can help. I can only say that they were amazing. Good luck!
  • Yes I agree with ladies it would be very dry without music. Just your favorite songs . Not music lovers go with top hot songs for the year
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards