Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

gigmasters

Has anyone every booked someone on gigmasters? How does it work? I found someone and the price is right for our ceremony/cocktail/short dinner. I just am afraid im going to get scammed!

Re: gigmasters

• Hi there,

I am writing to you from GigMasters to let you know that we are the largest event entertainment booking service on the web. Over 160,000 events have found and booked their entertainment on GigMasters and we have over 10,000 performers that list with us - so we definitely aren't a scam. Further, GigMasters recently entered into a partnership with The Knot which proves further that we are the real deal.

That being said, I strongly encourage you to read the reviews of the individual performer that you're considering hiring for your ceremony, cocktail and dinner. You should find their press kit on GigMasters and review their entire press kit, if you haven't already done so. All GigMasters reviews are authentic which means that they can only be left by actual past clients - not the  performer's brother-in-law or best friend :) 

Also, if you'd like to know more about GigMasters, I do encourage you to check out our website: http://www.gigmasters.com/ and specifically our "About" section because it goes into a lot of detail about our company.

If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at info@gigmasters.com or call us at 866-342-9794.

Many thanks,
    Marissa at GigMasters
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards