Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Ceremony Music

Help! I dont want to walk down the aisle bridal march or canon in D, what else can i walk down the aisle too?? Something non-traditional, any ideas?? Thanks!:)

Re: Ceremony Music

• Are you wanting songs with lyrics or just instrumental? If you are wanting instrumental but like a song that has lyrics you can always eliminate them and have the soprano instrument play the vocal line. Hopefully I gave some helpful ideas. 

Lyrics:
    A Thousand Years (originally done by Christina Perri but I like Aimee Proal's version better)
    Only Hope - Mandy Moore 
    Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
    From This Moment On - Shania Twain
    Your Everything - Keith Urban
    I Swear - John Michael Montgomery

Instrumental:
    River Flows in You - Lindsey Stirling version
    The Ludlows - James Newton Howard
    The Wedding - James Newton Howard

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ClewanClewan member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I was in a similar situation and I became quite anxious researching all the possible songs.  However, I finally decided on "Moonrise" by Brian Crain.  It is absolutely beautiful, fragile and romantic.  I am using some "larger" musical pieces for everyone who will walk before me during the ceremony, so that this "smaller" piece sounds even more brilliant and beautiful.  I am in love with this song!

• Check out vitamin string quartet, they take a lot of contemporary pieces and make them instrumental. I'm walking down to Can't Help Falling in Love with you played by VSQ
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards