Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

What song for Bridesmaids entrance?

What song are you using for bridesmaids entrance?  I dont really want traditional music.  I'm walking down to my future hubby playing Marry Me on guitar.  I've been all over the place...even Girls just wanna have fun.  The music is stressing me out

Re: What song for Bridesmaids entrance?

• Also what songs are you using for bridal party introductions?
  • My bridesmaids came in to The Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun" performed by a string trio. We didn't do introductions at the reception. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Someone just sent me that song on acoustic guitar...I really like it:)  Thanks!
  • I'm walking to marry me too :)

wedding party, family etc, i'm back and forth daily between "Fools rush in" from Ingrid Michealson or a cover acoustic version of "We Found Love."

for the reception entrance, my girls are doing "Girls Run The World" from Beyonce and the guys were doing "Sharp Dressed Man" from zz top, but we may change the boys to Suit & Tie from Justin Timberlake.

Anniversary
  • My Girls and myself will also be walking in to Marry Me by Train. Our induc. Song for bridal party is let me clear my throat by DJ Kool and for bride and groom. bring em out by TI / JayZ
  • We're having a violin/cello duo for the ceremony. As of yet, they haven't told me they CAN'T do our chosen song - Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" for the wedding party entrance. It will just be the instrumental part of the song. Is it weird that FI and I are using the same song for our first dance song for the reception, but the original song?

And I'm still working on ideas for the WP reception entrance.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards