Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Dance Masters Entertainment (Maryland)

We cannot say enough about Dance Masters Entertainment.  Don and Sue were absolutely perfect!  If you want a DJ team that will turn your wedding into an absolute dream then they are the people for you.  From the moment my husband and I walked into our venue (which Don and Sue had never worked at before) we were told how friendly and sweet Don and Sue were.  Sue has an excellent voice and added her special touch to the introductions, while Don chose the perfect music and kept everyone on the dance floor.  We had so much fun and would choose Dance Masters again without a doubt! 

On a more personal note, we just wanted to say how glad we are to have met Don and Sue. They were just a joy to work with and we wish that the night could have lasted longer.  They created an atmosphere that we cannot describe and met every expectation that we had.  Sue was there through everything and was prepared to do anything to help us out, from bringing us napkins to offering to bustle my dress.  Don and Sue love what they do and have a true passion for creating an electric atmosphere.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The Dodges

Re: Dance Masters Entertainment (Maryland)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards