Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Recessional Music for Beach Wedding?!?

I am getting married in just a few weeks in Florida. I have all of my ceremony music picked out EXCEPT the recessional song. We have a mix of Joack Johnson type music to country music incorporated. But I can't for the life of me think of a good song for the recessional! I have a guitarist and keyboardist who can play about anything. The song doesn't need to be that long because we are just going to walk down the aisle and just kind of gather around with everyone to start taking pictures. I would certainly like it to be something lively and fun as well. Any suggestions are helpful!! Laughing 
Mrs. Matern

Re: Recessional Music for Beach Wedding?!?

• I don't know how it would work with a guitarist and keyboard, but we used Good Day Sunshine by the Beatles for our outdoor ceremony.
    Anniversary
  • Congrats! My fiancee and I are getting married in Florida on the beach in June! We are using "I Do" by Colbie Calait for the recessional. It's fun and upbeat! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_recessional-music-for-beach-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:bbec342f-201b-42bf-9623-d448c1a18d28Post:c22e7ff1-6f77-4cf3-bc41-d771bc312ee9">Recessional Music for Beach Wedding?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married in just a few weeks in Florida. I have all of my ceremony music picked out EXCEPT the recessional song. We have a mix of Joack Johnson type music to country music incorporated. But I can't for the life of me think of a good song for the recessional! I have a guitarist and keyboardist who can play about anything. The song doesn't need to be that long because we are just going to walk down the aisle and just kind of gather around with everyone to start taking pictures. I would certainly like it to be something lively and fun as well. Any suggestions are helpful!!  
    Posted by lmdonnel[/QUOTE]

As a wedding musician that does a lot of beach weddings "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles works great....so does "This Magic moment"....has that beach music sound!
    hopw this helps!
  • We had I'm Yours by Jason Mraz for our beach wedding recessional.
    It rocked!
  • I'm planning a beach wedding too and we're going with "Baby I love your way" by Big Mountain
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards