Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Fort Worth stockyards!!!

Ladies, I'm pretty much set on having our wedding reception here. However, before we actually separate the placebo want to know what your opinion is? Or if you're having you're wedding there or can tell me how it went?? Please help!!!

Re: Fort Worth stockyards!!!

• Options
    We're having our wedding at Los Vaqueros in March...so super excited about the Stockyards! 
  • Options
    I looked through my old reviews but I couldn't find anything.  I know we've had some Knotties use it or at least look at it.  I think some girls have looked at using Gilley's, but I think most decide against it.  I wish I could be more help--I don't know that area very well.
  • Options
    I'm also doing Los Vaqueros! Suuuuper excited about it! Hoping for something low key and beautiful!
  • Options
    Im currently looking at them for the reception and ceremony in their party rooms.  However Ive had issues with communication from the Special Events person.  I sent a list of questions this morning so we will see what happens.  How many will Los Vaqueros hold?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are having our wedding ceremony and reception in the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame which is part of the Stockyard Station venue in November. Tables, chairs, linens (within a limited color selection), centerpiece (again from their limited selection) are all included as is the room rental with the price of the catering. We chose the least expensive menu, added an hour of event time, bartender and security guard for a cash bar...all for about $4000 for 100 people. Our families and friends were happy for us when we announced our engagement but completely excited when we announced our venue. The event staff is small and so they are spread pretty thin but I have just decided to do everything possible by e-mail. They are much more responsive to that than phone calls. Good luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fort-worth-stockyards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:5ec5c1e3-fb1b-4a34-8d76-7c8c4977b18ePost:42035eab-a440-43be-b23e-6de824f3d6bd">Re: Fort Worth stockyards!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having our wedding ceremony and reception in the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame which is part of the Stockyard Station venue in November. Tables, chairs, linens (within a limited color selection), centerpiece (again from their limited selection) are all included as is the room rental with the price of the catering. We chose the least expensive menu, added an hour of event time, bartender and security guard for a cash bar...all for about $4000 for 100 people. Our families and friends were happy for us when we announced our engagement but completely excited when we announced our venue. The event staff is small and so they are spread pretty thin but I have just decided to do everything possible by e-mail. They are much more responsive to that than phone calls. Good luck!
    Posted by NiceGirlNTX[/QUOTE]

Our wedding is about a month after yours!  We chose the least expensive menu as well.  I agree email is much faster and I think they have a handle on things with the holidays over.   I hope you have an amazing wedding and if you think about it please comment on how the food was and the service.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards