Music

Which type of ceremony music is better? Please vote!

My fiance and I are torn.  We want a guitar soloist for the ceremony, but we have found two good options: classical guitar (instrumental -- think elegant and classy like Bach) or acoustic with vocals (think intimate and sweet like Marry Me by Train, or Better Together like Jack Johnson). 

The ceremony will be outside in the evening, and the musician would perform before the ceremony (as guests are seated), as the wedding party walks down the aisle, during the ceremony (maybe one song), and leaving.  Pretty sure that both could handle wedding march sort of stuff.

Opinions?  :)

Re: Which type of ceremony music is better? Please vote!

• Mo2T&OMo2T&O
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I voted for Marry Me by Train...I love this song with or without the vocals. The classical music is great too but I think the song by train is just different than the norm.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rascal17rascal17
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Whats the feel of your wedding and what do you imagine for your big day. We are going with an accoustic classical guitarist and playing classical music and its lovely and perfect for our vintagy ceremony. You cant go wrong with classical music but if your looking for something a little less traditional then I say go with the vocals
    Pumpernickel and olive juice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards