March 2013 Weddings

Music help

I am at almost a total loss when it comes to the music for the cermoney. we are non-triditional.  I would love some imput! Thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Music help

• My plan is to use Vitamin String Quartet type songs. They do instrumental versions of popular songs. Not sure what songs yet, but there are tons! I checked them out on iTunes and I'm sure you could find something on YouTube!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • I'm also planning on using some vitamin string quartet and the section quartet. They are pretty great, but also balancing with some classics like Nat King Cole, and even some Muppets for our reception entrance. 

I would recommend reaching out to http://www.soundtracktoido.com/ She's a little preoccupied with her engagement ATM but generally very good at helping people with their music choices. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks ladies! That is so funny; 3 songs by the  vitamin string quartet are the only ones I do have LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A friend of ours plays piano, so we are having him play 3 different sets. The first set is songs from video games, since my fiance is a gamer. The second set is songs we chose to walk out to (he's walking out...not sure if it's down the aisle, or if he'll snake through the crowd...who knows with him, to a song from a video game. I'm walking out to our song.). The third set is songs from movies I like. 

I've heard of Vitamin String Quartet. I think you'd be set if you use them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The video game thing - I totally thought of that too! My friend's husband used a Zelda song during their ceremony. I loved it because it was personal but if you didn't know the song you'd have no idea it was from a video game. I'm a big WoW nerd so I may have to listen to the soundtracks I got with my collector's editions.. hehe. Not sure if FI would go for it but maybe!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • That's funny, my fiance is entering the ceremony to a Zelda song too since the Zelda games are his favorite. I am entering to a song by Demi Lovato since she is my favorite solo artist and the song fits us perfectly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards