March 2013 Weddings

Engagement Pics are UP!!!

Yay ,,, we surviveddd.  And some actually turned out pretty cute ... take a look if you'd like (don't judge me based on the first few ha)

What are your favorites?!

Good luck to everyone else getting them!!!

Re: Engagement Pics are UP!!!

• Besides the fact that you have the best wedding date everrr ;) I Loveeee them. The location of these pictures is wonderful! You have a lot of good shots to choose from.
    I am also totally digging the baseballs. We did something similar with a soccer ball. Its such a cute way to bring in a personal touch to the photos.
    If i were you i would have a heard time choosing favorites.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very cute! We do ours on Sunday, I'm nervous! Hehe. Thanks for sharing your photos, I'll be sure to share mine when she posts them (which knowing her will be some time next week!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Those came out SO great!!! I love numbers 239 & 240 towards the end!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great photos! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for checking them out!!  Thinking that we are using numbers 44 and 240 in the save the dates (a little late, I know)

Got the boots at stevemadden.com - Intyce is the style - I have bigger calfs from sports and these fit SO stinking well!!  They even get BIGGER!  Definitely reccommend them .. also, check retailmenot.com for deals .. I got 20% when I ordered them.
  • I LOVE them! I agree, best wedding date EVER. :) You are a beautiful couple, it's hard to pick just a few to like!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards