March 2013 Weddings
Options

Pinterest invitation?

Is anyone able to send me a pinterest invitation? I see so many ladies that have them, and I have already found so much inspiration just by looking though all of them.. But now I'd like to give it a whirl :) I would greatly appreciate it :) I requested one through the site but have heard that it could take a while. Still not sure how it all works!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pinterest invitation?

• Options
    jennipea382jennipea382 member
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    PM me your email and I'll send ya one :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    You are my hero :) just sent a pm. Thank you!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sent :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Thank you thank you thank you!!  I think I'm following you lol now to try and pin some stuff!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Completely unrelated to the topic, but I was wondering if Crazybeautiful11 is a Hanson fan? They have a song called Crazy Beautiful that I love. My fiance and I are having our recessional song as  "Waiting for This" by Hanson and our first dance song is "Give A Little" by Hanson.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    OMG yes!!!! Lol that's exactly where the name came from :). I've been a fan since I was about 8 lol. Wow, I just did the math lol that's 16 years! They were my first concert :). How awesome to use their songs :) my fiance would never go for that! He was teasing me because I let our 18 month old listen and she learned how to say Mmmbop!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_pinterest-invitation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:19f96da6-c8f6-4e13-a0bc-d28b9bfad3c9Post:a712cae2-98a0-4635-bae5-22e09d7bd5de">Re: Pinterest invitation?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG yes!!!! Lol that's exactly where the name came from :). I've been a fan since I was about 8 lol. Wow, I just did the math lol that's 16 years! They were my first concert :). How awesome to use their songs :) my fiance would never go for that! He was teasing me because I let our 18 month old listen and she learned how to say Mmmbop!! :)
    Posted by Crazybeautiful11[/QUOTE]

That is so adorable that she can say Mmmbop!

My sister and I were super fans from when we were 6 and 7 to about 11 and 12, then we fell out of touch with Hanson. We re-discovered their newer music in 2010 and fell in love all over again. I LOVE The Walk album, as well as the Shout it Out album. We got to go to our first Hanson concert last year and can't wait to see them again for their 15th anniversary as a band this year!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ooh lucky!!  I wanna go too!! :)  I was the same way, as I got older I always checked out the new music as it came along, but I'll never be as crazy as I was when I was younger lol I was obsessed, and it was almost scary!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is an Pinterest invitation?
  • Options
    Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you see ideas you like and "pin" them to your own boards. For example, I have a "Wedding Ideas" board. I can either look on Pinterest at other people's pins or look on websites, then I can pin them to that board to save them for later. It's awesome and can be addicting!

Feel free to check out my page (link in siggy) and PM me with your email if you'd like an invitation!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards